Students will need their supplies for the first day of school. Materials can be purchased on post or locally at any of the department stores.
This list represents essential materials; teachers may require special items for their class/classes.
Please mark all supplies with student's name and replenish supplies as needed during the school year.
- Due to limited space, please do not purchase trapper keepers.
- Book bags should not have wheels as the lockers are not big enough for wheeled book bags.
Middle School Supply List
- 2 Combination locks for hall & PE locker (Faith MS)
- 2 Packages notebook paper
- 1 2' binder (3 rings) with plastic slip in front that can be divided into subject areas
- 6 index dividers with tabs and pockets for binder
- 2 spiral subject notebooks (Faith MS only)
- 1 composition notebook (no spirals)
- 5 folders with 3 prong fasteners and pockets
- Soft pencil case - zippered (that can fit in binder)
- 2 packages of #2 pencils
- Blue/black pens (erasable)
- 1 package red pens (Maxwell only)
- 1 package graph paper for math
- 1 package color pencils
- 1 package dry erase markers (labeled)
- 12' Ruler with inches and centimeters
4 Folders with 3 prong fasteners
Physical Education (PE)
Students Must Wear:
- PE Shoes
- PE Uniform
Faith MS PE Uniform
- Girls - Navy blue shorts & plain gray t-shirt
- Boys - Black shorts & plain white t-shirt
* PE uniforms can be purchased in the FMS office
Maxwell MS PE Uniform
Boys & Girls - Maxwell T-shirt and gym shorts
Calculators for Home Use
Calculators will be provided for classroom use only.
Students will need the calculators for homework: Texas Instrument (TI) 83 plus, TI-84, TI-84 Plus, or TI-73