Registration, Enrollment, and Eligibility
For registration or PCS questions, contact AukammES.Attendance@eu.dodea.edu
DoDDS eligibility regulation, DoDEA regulation 1342.13.
How to register your child/children:
Visit the registrar’s office upon arriving in-country and pick-up a registration packet.
The following forms are required for registration:
IMPORTANT: It is necessary for the sponsor to come to the school office to complete registration for students.
The below packets were created using the forms mentioned above and give the capability of a single packet download for convenience.
Parents enrolling students are required to furnish the following:
Mandatory to begin attendance:
- Proof of sponsor's overseas status (Orders, verification of employment etc.)
- Proof of sponsor/dependent connection (Child listed on orders, birth certificate, etc.)
- Proof of a new DEROS as applicable
- Tuition paid in advance if applicable
- Verification of minimal age requirement for Sure Start, Kindergarten and 1st grade students (PCS Orders, Birth certificate or passport)
Note: Children entering Sure Start, Kindergarten, First Grade must be 4,5 and 6 years old respectively on/before September 1. Minimal Age Requirement Policy
Also required: (The below documents ARE required but will not keep a students from starting school.)
- Copy of previous school records, including report cards and other academic records such as reading and math records (as applicable)
- Copy of standardized test scores if applicable
- Copy of Individual Education Plan (IEP) if applicable