DoDEA Europe Schools
Europe Procurement Division
DoDDS Europe, Office of the Director
Unit 29649, Box 6000
APO AE 09002
From U.S.: 011 49 6134-604-699
DSN: (314) 334-2699
Local: 06134 604-431
From U.S.: 011 49 6134-694-431
DSN: (314) 334-2431
DoDDS Europe Procurement Division
Supporting excellence in education for our students and families by efficiently providing quality supplies, equipment, and services.
Chief, DoDDS-E Procurement Division: (314) 334-2686
- Chief/Supervisory Contracting Officer - DSN: 334-2511
- Contract Specialist/KO - DSN: 334-2505
- Security Requirements Contract Specialist - DSN: 334-2450
- Contract Specialist PD2/KO - DSN: 334-2730
- Mediterranean Contract Specialist - DSN: 334-2810
- Tri-Border KO - DSN: 334-2506
- Chief/Supervisory Contracting Officer - DSN: 334-2463
- Facilities KO - DSN: 334-2773
- Kaiserslautern/Heidelberg KO - DSN: 334-2805
- Isles Contract Specialist - DSN: 334-2993
- Bavaria Contract Specialist - DSN: 334-2490
- Chief/Supervisory Contracting Officer - DSN: 334-2733
- GPC A/OPC, Procurement Analyst, KO - DSN: 334-2504
- GPC Specialist - DSN: 334-2500
- GPC Specialist - DSN: 334-2699
- IT KO - DSN: 334-2528
- IT Contract Specialist - DSN: 334-2401
- IT Contract Specialist - DSN: 334-2685
- GPC Guidance for DoDDS Europe - The Government Purchase Card (GPC) is issued for the purpose of streamlining government procurement and eliminating bureaucracy and red tape.
- Procurement Forms/Info - Note: This site is only available from a DoDDS Europe network.
- Contracting Opportunities - All contracting opportunities over $25,000 to be purchased in the US are posted online at Federal Business Opportunities (www.fedbizopps.gov).
Links to additional Procurement Information, including all Federal/DoD Contracting Regulations, and DoD Guidance on IMPAC.
Procurement Office Initiatives
Working with customer to facilitate advance planning for all requirements. This initiative includes market research and performance based work statements, and is constantly evolving to include more customer assistance initiatives. Contact the Contract Specialist for your District to obtain further information.
- Email DoDDS-E Procurement with your questions regarding procurement procedures or local business opportunities.
- Email DoDDS-E Purchase Request mailbox to submit your purchase request packages.