- Online Employee Access
- Affordable Care Act
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- FEGLI - Insurance
- Federal Long Term Care
- Your Leave
- Family Medical Leave Act
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Leave Transfer Program
- Benefits Information System
- Injury Compensation
- Foreign Area Allowances
- Employment Verification
- Retirement Programs
- Pay & Salary Schedules
Employee Benefits Information System (EBIS)
EBIS is a secure web site that provides current civilian employees access to general and personal benefits information, the ability to receive retirement estimates, and enroll or make changes electronically for health and life insurance and the Thrift Savings Plan. It provides a flexible enrollment process that guides employees through benefit plan elections; thereby eliminating the need to complete an enrollment form for submission to your local Human Resources Office. The election is submitted electronically to your servicing payroll office thereby ensuring your benefits become effective and payroll deductions begin timely.
Some of the more prominent features of EBIS are as follows:Federal Employee Health Benefits (FEHB) Transactions
- New Employee or Employees Who Become Eligible for FEHB Coverage May Elect or Waive FEHB Coverage
- View Your Current Health Plan Enrollment and Premiums
- View and/or Void FEHB Projected Actions
- FEHB Open Season Elections/Changes in Enrollments
- New Employees or Employees Who Become Eligible for FEGLI Coverage May Elect Optional Coverage
- View Your Current FEGLI Enrollment
- View and/or Void FEGLI Projected Action
- Waive/Decrease Optional Coverage A, B, C
- Waive All FEGLI Coverage
- Personal Statement of Benefits (system provides an annuity estimate based on the first date you are eligible to retire and uses your current annual salary as your high-3 average salary)
- Annuity Estimates (allows you to enter your retirement effective date and high-3 average salary, and whether you wish an estimate based on voluntary or early retirement)
- New Employees or Employees Who Become Eligible for TSP May Elect to Contribute
- View Your Current TSP Election
- View and/or Void TSP Projected Action
- TSP Open Season
- Stop Your TSP Contributions
- Begin, change and/or stop TSP Catch Up Contributions
To Access EBIS you must establish a Password and PIN. EBIS allows you to create or change your Password and PIN immediately and at any time. A step by step guide to establishing your Password to begin using EBIS is provided on the DoDEA Headquarters Human Resources Center Homepage, see link below.
For DoDEA employees requiring assistance with making your election through EBIS, please contact your local Human Resources Representative, email the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Benefits Branch at DHRC-DDoDHRBENEFITS@dla.mil or call the DLA Benefits Team directly at 1-866-378-1171 (toll-free) (614) 692-0233 (direct dial).
Use of the internet to process benefits transactions involves the electronic transmission of personal information relating to your benefits and entitlements. When you use this feature you are consenting to the electronic transmission of the information you have requested. Your consent is effective during the entire time you are accessing your benefits and entitlements personal information through the web site.
For DoDEA employees requiring immediate assistance with the EBIS application, please contact Renee Masse via phone at (703) 588-3827-commercial/425-3833-DSN. If you have questions regarding TSP, retirement, and/or insurance contact your local Human Resources Representative or the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Benefits Branch at DHRC-DDoDHRBENEFITS@dla.mil or call the DLA Benefits Team directly at 1-866-378-1171 (toll-free) (614) 692-0233 (direct dial).