Killin ES

PCS Information

School Level PCS Checklist

Make sure you bring the following with you on person when you PCS to Okinawa.

  • Immunization Records
  • Passport or birth certificate for Kindergarten and first grade students
    Child Social Security No.
    Copy/official transcript or latest report card from previous school.
  • Copy of IEP if applicable
  • Copy of information for any special program: IE, ESL, Gifted Ed, Speech, LI
    Copy of withdrawal grade with grading system from previous school
    Copy of standardized test score if applicable

School Liaison Services

School Liaison Services focus is to assist family members in being advocates for their children's education and in dealing. with unique problems facing military children (PCS moves, varying school-to-school academic curriculum and schedules, varying graduation and records transfer requirements), and other major issues such as Installation-School-Community Partnerships, and Home Schooling. School Liaison/Transition Services helps connect Families, Schools and Communities.

School Liaison Officers (SLO)


Ami Prince
Kadena Air Base, Okinawa, Japan

Kadena Dependent School Liaison
Unit 5133 Box 10
APO AP 96368-5133
Phone: 634-2231
Fax: 634-2231 


Andrea Heeps
Okinawa, Japan

Department of the Army
Attention: APAJ/GOF/A
Unit 35115 APO AP 96376-5115
Phone: 644-4703/080-4414-2688
Fax: 644-4928 


Diana Mizell
Okinawa, Japan

MCB Camp Smedley D. Butler
Unit 35023
FPO AP 96373-5023
Phone: 645-3205/4404
Fax: 645-2911