- Is appointed by the installation commander to serve as liaison between parents, school and HQ DoDEA NDSP.
- Assists in providing information concerning NDSP registration process, funding procedures and educational options to parents. Collects registration packets from parents and validates initial enrollment eligibility (HQ DoDEA
- NDSP will have final approval). Requests funding and reimbursements by sending invoices and receipts to HQ
- DoDEA NDSP . Forwards to Area NDSP Education ISS any educational requests to include
- home-based education plans, general education, or special education issues.