DoDEA Health and Wellness Program: Other Partners
- Dietary Guidelines for America: US Department of Agriculture
- The President's Council on Fitness, Sports and Nutrition is a committee of volunteer citizens who advise the President through the Secretary of Health and Human Services about opportunities to develop accessible, affordable and sustainable physical activity, fitness, sports and nutrition programs for all Americans regardless of age, background or ability. The Council's mission is to engage, educate and empower all Americans to adopt a healthy lifestyle that includes regular physical activity and good nutrition. For more information about the Council and its members, visit www.fitness.gov. In addition to its presidential advisory role, the Council promotes and maintains the President's Challenge Physical Activity and Fitness Awards program (President's Challenge) which encourages all Americans to include physical activity - 30 minutes per day for adults and 60 minutes per day for youth - in their daily lives. For more information about the President's Challenge programs, visit www.presidentschallenge.org.
- CPMS Wellness Website for Civilian employees
- Site to the OPM Healthy Recipe challenge idea - there are a few DoDEA employees who participated and received honorable mention - www.fedsgetfit.gov/RecipeChallenge/Recipes.aspx
- Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA) "Ask the dietician" site: www.commissaries.com/healthy_living/dietitian/